THANK YOU for your interest in the Alexis the Greek Ambassador Program! This is going to be great for BOTH of us.
If you haven't already, take a quick perusal of the summary page I posted for this program earlier in the week. Once you've familiarized yourself with the content there, proceed to the information below!
NOTE: READ TO THE END OF THIS PAGE.
You will need to enter your email a second time to verify
that you wish to be part of the program.
Sign-up form is at the bottom of this page.
The General Idea
The general idea of my Ambassador Program is two-fold:
- One, that you, if you are already a fan of my work, should have more reason than ever to connect your friends and family with me when they need photography or web design, and
- Two, that when I get paid for your effort, you get compensated for it, too.
I understand that it might be hard for some folks to feel comfortable right away accepting rewards money from someone who isn't a giant, faceless corporation. Let me put your mind at ease!
Every job I've gotten since I started Alexis the Greek (save for a handful of shoots last fall that came from Facebook ads) has come from word-of-mouth referrals. I want more of that, and I'm willing to pay for it! Since that kind of marketing isn't something I can get from Google, I'm asking you. You have no reason whatsoever to feel hesitant to accept an offer for a commission when you land me a gig. I don't feel bad about it. Neither should you!
What I'm Going to Ask You to Do
There's a specific reason I've asked only people who already love my work to talk up Alexis the Greek; and that is that I want this marketing method to be authentic. I just want it to up-tick a little, that's all!
I'm not going to ask you to do anything you wouldn't normally do, anyway. I will only ask you to do it more intentionally. For example:
- When you say to your friend who makes jewelry, "You should really open an Etsy shop and create a website. Talk to my friend Alexis!" I might ask that you also follow up (just once) and say, "Hey, did you ever contact my friend Alexis? I told her about you!" Follow-up is one of the most powerful tools for me in turning leads into clients.
- When I post a link on Facebook to one of my recent blog posts about business, and it really resonates with you, I might ask that instead of just hitting that "like" button, you share the link and tag someone that you think might benefit from the information. Once someone is exposed to my brand, the likelihood of their becoming a client down the line is great.
- When you share one of my Alexis the Greek posts from Instagram or Facebook, I might ask that you add a Call to Action, or a line of text that tells your own friends and followers what to next. An example might be, "If you ever want to start your own business, follow Alexis! She can help you get there!" People will remember how they heard of me much more easily if it came from a CTA like this, which will be important if you want to earn Ambassador rewards!
I'm also going to have all Ambassadors on an email list, so that even if Facebook's algorithm causes you to never see my business posts, you'll still know when a product is coming out, a promotion is going on, or a blog post was recently published.
How You'll Get Paid
Now we're getting to the good stuff!
I always ask new clients, "How did you hear about me?" This is a big reason for my knowing how many jobs I've gotten from referrals. I might never otherwise know that a stranger to me heard about me through someone I know!
Always make sure if you refer someone to me to tell that person, "Tell Alexis Valerie sent ya!" (Only, obviously, instead of "Valerie," use your name!) Feel free to reach out to me, as well, and let me know if you think you've found a real lead. You'll know when a lead is a good one. If someone doesn't seem that interested, no need to go out of your way to let me know you talked me up to, say, some random guy on the bus.
Once a referral becomes a paying client for any of the services listed at the bottom of this page, then you can get a reward if you were the Ambassador who made the referral. The reward amounts vary based on the type of work that was acquired through the referral, so if you want to earn more rewards, talk up the higher-end services when you meet anyone who might need them!
After the client's project is done and their payment has cleared, you can receive payment one of two ways: Physical check, or PayPal transfer. Although I use PayPal for Business with my clients, as an Ambassador with a cap on what you can earn ($600 by the end of 2017), you can receive your payment through PayPal for Friends and Family, which does not take a percentage of the top for the transfer. If you prefer to receive a manual check, please make sure I have your current mailing address!
Some Basic Terms & Conditions
- The Ambassador Program begins Monday, July 24, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. EST. If you wish to participate in the program, you must sign up via the form below by Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- The Ambassador Program is open to the first 10 people to fill out the form below by the date and time mentioned above. Sign up quickly!
- As of July 20, 2017, the Ambassador Program is a test marketing operation, and will be used from Monday, July 24 through December 31, 2017. I, Alexis Paquette, reserve the right to close the program at any time before December 31 for any reason, with or without notice. (Although I am a good person and should I need to close the program, I would do my best to ensure Ambassadors were notified.)
- Ambassadors will be eligible to earn up to $600 through the Ambassador Program during the aforementioned program dates in 2017. This amount can be earned by any combination of referrals from the list below of included services in the program. Any referrals by a particular Ambassador after that Ambassador has earned $600 will either be unpaid or will be subject to tax evaluation.
- Referral rewards are applicable only to referrals made on or after July 21, 2017. Referrals made prior to this date will not receive "back pay," even if made by an Ambassador.
- By signing up below, you are under no obligation to make referrals to Alexis the Greek during the time that the Ambassador Program is open, nor to follow up with person whom you have referred, share blog posts on social media or via email, follow Alexis the Greek on any social platforms, or remain on the email list that keeps Ambassadors apprised of the inner workings of Alexis the Greek. In short, you will not be signing away your soul. However, rewards are only earned if you make referrals! So if you are accepted as an Ambassador, please make referrals. If you wish to be taken off the list of 10 Ambassadors to open a spot for someone else, please courteously write a note to that effect and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sounds Good to Me!
Sign Me Up!
for the Ambassador Program
For a complete summary of each of the following services (helpful for talking them up!),
please see this page.
Design Packages: $850-$1250
For your referral, you get $100
Hourly rate: $200
For your referral, you get $25
Monthly rates: $200-$250
For your referral, you get $60
Starting at: $95
For your referral, you get $9
One-hour lesson: $90
For your referral, you get $9