ATTENTION: This class has been postponed until further notice. If you would like to be notified of the new date for the class, please use this contact form to request this information. Thank you!
Do you sometimes just WISH you knew HTML
so you could build your own professional website
exactly the way you imagine it?
... what if you didn't have to know code at all?
In a 90-minute live masterclass, I can teach you how to build the website of your dreams. Your skill level with web coding or graphic design doesn't matter (did you shudder a little just reading the word "coding"?). All you need to know is that you want a website, and you'll be in the right place!
In our hour and a half together, we will cover:
• The three essential parts of every great website
• How to get new visitors excited the second they land on your homepage
• Two myths you might not even realize you believe about building your own site, and why they are false
• One way to connect with your audience that many DIY'ers overlook
• Simple page layouts that encourage visitors to read your content
• ... and so much more!
If this sounds like just the training you need, here is your formal invitation!
• Wednesday, April 5
• 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
• Kittery Community Center (directions below)—plenty of free parking!
• Light refreshments will be served (crullers from Lil's Cafe!)
• You need bring only yourself!
Ready to create the website of your dreams? Register now!